Vivint Home Security Systems
The key to peace of mind
Get smart home security and sleep easier
- Vivint Smart Home provides 24/7/365, award-winning home security monitoring services. When smoke, fire, or carbon monoxide create life-threatening situations, the one-touch emergency callout button on your control panel puts you in direct contact with monitoring teams, shaving precious seconds off response times.
Plus taxes. For 12 mos. w/60-mo. AgmtCall Us Now
More Available Products
We are dedicated to creating an experience that is unique to you so we invite you to add to your Home Automation system. You can add additional products to your standard packages or mix and match to create a customized package. The prices below reflect ret
- 2nd touchscreen (call for price) – The touchscreen panel offers an all-in-one security and home management solution. With an LCD touchscreen and remote control capabilities, it is the base of your smart home environment.
- Smoke Detectors ($120) – The Vivint smoke alarm detects drastic increase in heat, as well as smoke. These sensors can even detect a wall fire.
- Key Fob ($60) – The Vivint key fob allows you to take advantage of the most important features your system has to offer – all from the palm of your hand.
- Motion Sensor ($120) – Based on the latest infrared technology, the Vivint motion detector comes with three different mounting brackets and a 90” lookdown, ensuring that intruders cannot pass by unnoticed.
- Recessed Door Sensor ($60) – The Vivint recessed door contacts are the most flexible and versatile in the industry. Created to fit into your door or window frame, they’re virtually undetectable.
- Door and Window Sensors ($60) – These small, unobtrusive devices are installed on both sides of your doors and windows. Equipped with a tamper-sensor, they provide the highest levels of security for your home.
- Glass-break Detector ($120) – Specifically designed for rooms with multiple windows, the tamper-proof Vivint glass break detector provides maximum detection coverage with a 360-degree horizontal sensing angle.”